You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘pinterest cookie recipes’ tag.
September 9, 2014 in Baking, cookie recipes, family recpies, Tasty Treats, Tuesday Cook Off | Tags: chocolate chip cookie recipes, double chocolate chip cookie recipe, easy cookie recipes, my baby pajmams tasty treats, pinterest cookie recipes, pinterest recipes | Leave a comment
I know I have posted other Double Chocolate Chip cookie recipes before but I am going to have to say this recipe is by far my kid’s favorite. Plus, these cookies were so easy to make! You got to like that 🙂 I made these cookies last weekend for the kids lunches and they came home asking if I could make more so they could share with your friends at school. Yes, that is how good these cookies taste. You should have everything in your pantry to make these cookies now. The only ingredient you might not have handy is the 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate. I used Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Bar Semi-Sweet. Delicious!
I found this recipe from Kitchen Simplicity. The recipe was adapted from Martha Steward.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 24-30 cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt together chocolate and butter. Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until evenly distributed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake at 325ºF for 10 minutes or until cookies are crackly and no longer shiny. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire wracks or paper towels to cool.