Toddler pajamas can often be difficult to buy and find in stock. At this age, your toddler is growing daily so you want to make sure you choose pajamas that fit but also give the child a little room to grow. There is a wide variety of styles to choose from but be sure to make sure they fit your toddler appropriately. Here a just a few ideas to look for when buying your toddler pajamas:
- Make sure the pajamas are comfortable for your toddler. No one likes to be uncomfortable while we sleep
- My Baby Pajamas recommends 100% cotton pajamas.
- Pajamas are suppose to fit snug or flame resistant ( U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)). My Baby Pajamas carries both snug fitting pajamas and Skivvydoodles (flame resistant) pajamas.
- Buying snug fitting pajamas can be tricky. They can be impossible to put on your toddler sometimes. In this case, we recommend buying a size up.
- Some toddlers like really loose pajamas, this is where we recommend Skivvydoodles pajamas.
- Be sure to dress your toddler appropriate to the weather. Some toddlers love short pajama sets while others like footie pajamas or long john style pajamas.
- Make the pajamas FUN for your toddler. If they like dinosaurs, buy pajamas with dinosaurs on them. You get the idea
Don’t forget a bedtime routine!